The Truer Medical Tympanic Probe is designed to be a less intrusive way to accurately measure body temperature. By measuring body temperature from the tympanic membrane — through the ear canal — the patient will experience maximum comfort.
- Convenient, buy viagra less-invasive alternative to esophageal or rectal probes
- Soft memory-cell foam conforms to the ear canal, reducing risk of injury to the tympanic membrane while sealing out any ambient air which could affect the temperature reading
- Disposable single-use design reduces the risk of cross-infection and ensures a quality product each time a new unit is used
- Available with 400 series temperature sensor
- All sensor wires come coiled and taped with Co-Adhesive tape (not shown)
- Private labeling available