The Truer Medical disposable Animal Health Esophageal Stethoscope is used in a surgical setting for monitoring heart and lung sounds of anesthetized patients. Inserted in the esophagus, the stethoscope transmits clear heart and lung sounds to the anesthesiologist.
- Cost Effective
- Soft, thin-walled cuff provides maximum sound transmission
- Male luer allows convenient attachment to standard acoustical earpieces
- Available in 9Fr, 12Fr, 18Fr, and 24Fr to meet all size requirements
- Disposable, single-use design reduces the risk of cross-infection and ensures a quality product each time a new unit is used
- Tube specially designed “frosted” finish to aid in the ease of insertion and removal
- Private labeling available